Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Parlay Vous Cash, Homey? The Professor of Parlay Has Returned...

The Continuation of Mysterios' Dominance

I didn't start posting my weekly two-game parlay picks until late last season, so it was a rather small sample size. In the end, however, I believe I went 9-1 on all my picks which transfers to 4-1 on the on the parlays. Not bad if I do say so myself! Well get ready folks because you can expect more of the same this year. Vincenzo and Spartacus have asked me to display my dominance again this year and I'm going to try to do just that. Enjoy it, and get ready for some easy cash! All you need to do is follow the great Mysterio into the Hall of Doom and collect the cash from the dark side.

SEATTLE -3 at Carolina

Thank you for the gift ol' handicappers of Las Vegas. This game is a complete joke in the eyes of the villains at the Hall of Doom. Seattle will dominate this game from start to finish. Look for the Panthers to turn the ball over 4 times as the Seahawks dominate every facet of this game! Seattle is a legitimate Super Bowl contender and Carolina is a professional football pretender. Not even the (self-proclaimed) Super Man Cam Newton will be able to stop the bleeding.


DALLAS -3 vs. NY Giants

You got it! I'm a cowboys fan! Never does the great Mysterio wager with his heart though. As an experienced gambler I know that nothing good ever comes from that so we look at the two teams on the field and roll with what we know and see. What we do know and see is the eventual NFC east champs the Dallas Cowboys winning this one easily as the NY Giants continue to get worse. Remember when the Giants had a good defensive line? I do too, but that is in the past and the Cowboys have the best receiver in the game in an amazing, albeit borderline "special" Dez Bryant. Look for my Boys to win this one by at least 7!



Remember Mysterios' motto......if you're not winning, you're not reading the Spread Zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment