Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

NFL Picks Week 4: Cowboys vs Chargers Pick ATS, Predictions

Week 4: The Professor of Parlay's Picks of the Week


Greetings TSZ Community,

Sorry I didn't have time for a write up last week, but the Boys covered again making them 3-0 ATS. How 'bout them COWBOYS!!!!! Plus the Titans earned me a push, so my season record to date stands at

2013 OVERALL RECORD: 4-1-1 ATS and 1-1-1 on the parlays

Here are my recommendations for Week 4.

Dallas Cowboys (-2) over SAN DIEGO CHARGERS

My boys are a veteran team that are a good enough to win on the road. San Diego is playing way above their heads and will come crashing down to earth in this one. Watch for the Cowboys' secondary to make Phillip Rivers look like Fred Rogers this week as he begins his journey back to the lower tier of quarterbacks in this league.


TENNESSEE TITANS (-3.5) over New York Jets

These two picks are eerily close to last weeks picks.....WAIT...they are the same two teams I had last week. That's right folks I'm going back to the well with the Boys for the fourth time this year and Tennessee for the second straight week. I've never been a big fan of Jake Locker but he won't have to do too much against Gino and the Jets.  Three words here.....It's the Jets!


Enjoy the winning, 



1 comment: