Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

NFL Picks Week 9: Saints Jets ATS and JK's Super Teaser Special

NFL Picks Week 9: Saints Jets ATS and JK's Super Teaser Special

Well, my friends, it was another week in which I cashed in more than 1 ticket. Twelve to be exact - three 1:00 teasers, six 1:00 super teasers, a 5-team teaser, a 9-team teaser, and a 10-team teaser. Four of the twelve were picks Vinny and Marco posted right here on The Spread Zone. 



Remember I recommend splitting your tickets into all 1:00 games, and then a few 1:00 and 4:00  mixers. Well, those 1:00 tickets came in big and thanks to Segal we have been putting a super teaser together the last few weeks that has been paying off for us. If you put all your eggs into one basket you end up with that sick feeling when all of the teams hit in the morning and then the Falcons lay an egg in The Bird Battle in the desert. That's why I split the ticket to allow myself to collect something from a hard week of work. 



Okay, enough with personal success stories and on to something that can benefit us all. Is this the week that Vegas allows us to recoup some of our money? Well last year it happened week 9. To quote Vegas Recap, "The sports books had stolen money from the public in six of seven weekends. They needed to give money back so average betters wouldn't have to sell their kids."  Could this be the week? I'm not saying for sure, but if it is I don't want to miss it. Last year when I went to collect the lines were so long they ran out of cash. Boy was I was mad that I didn't make bigger bets. For example, I hit a 10 team parlay and two 8 team parlays at 800-1 and 150-1 respectively. Why only put a few dollars on payoffs so big when they only happen once a year? I'm not saying mortgage the house, but let's try to get some money back and get it back big. 



Note: this week I am playing Parlay Teaser and Super Teaser using a couple different sources lead by my guys Vinny and Marco. Again, this week I'm playing 10 games - six 1:00 games by themselves, and four 4:00 games together with the 1:00 games. This week I like:

Panthers +2.5
Cowboys-1.5
Saints+4.5
Rams+13.5
Chiefs+6.5
Chargers+9.5
Raiders+9.5
Seahawks-7.5
Ravens+6.5
Steelers+17.5

The games I'm bouncing are:

Jets+15.5
Titans+6.5
Bills+13.5
Patriots+2.5

Let's hope this is the week we all crack the vault.



Happy Betting,

JK

No comments:

Post a Comment