Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

NFL Picks Week 8: Dolphins Patriots ATS or More Accurately JK's Super Teaser Special

JK's Super Teaser Saturday Special...Now Available on Friday!!!

As I began to write this, I wondered to myself if there's a book called Sports Zone For Dummies. After a very, very successful Week 7 of the NFL, I had many of my friends say " JK, why didn't you tell me what day the picks were going up?" or "What's the name of that site again?" Well, for all of you guys who keep asking, I told you Vinny and Marco are my E.F Hutton and just as I wouldn't lose there number or web address you shouldn't lose or forget it either. Remember this is a "Labor of Love" for them, but it's an investment opportunity for all of us. So for all of the forgetful out there, Vinny and Marco put there weekly picks out on Thursday - and that's every Thursday - at The Daily Spread. 



My picks on the teaser and super teaser are their picks with the games I feel should be switched or as we call it "bounced" and I pass those along to TSZ to be released by Saturday at the latest. All that being said, from this point on I will not answer those questions again no matter how many times you text, e-mail or call. It's The Spread Zone. It's Vinny and Marco. And now it's JK in the house. Google that shit and find it yourself. LOL. 



And to the few that had a Super Pleaser weekend, thanks for logging on to the fellas' site and let's hope we can take Vegas to the bank again this weekend. 



This weekend there's only 10 games I'm playing this weekend 6 1pm games and 4 4pm games so remember to play 6 games on 1 card and then play 10 on another that way your not caught with 1 late game messing up both cards. Also -  if you can - you can play just the 4pm games if the odds are good enough for you. And just a friendly reminder, use two or three sources when you make your picks. This is a business, so be sure to compare and invest intelligently, because unfortunately there is no book called The Spread Zone For Dummies.



Here are this weekend's picks and bounce games. 

Good luck out there,

JK

49ers-7 1/2
Lions+6 1/2
Giants+15 1/2
Browns+17 1/2
Saints-3 1/2
Dolphins+17 1/2
Bengals+2 1/2
Raiders+13 1/2
Broncos-3 1/2
Falcons+13 1/2

Teams To Bounce
Cowboys+13 1/2
Chiefs+2 1/2
Patriots+2 1/2
Jets+17 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment