Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

NFL Picks Week 6: Raiders vs Chiefs Pick ATS - JK's Super Teaser Special

NFL Picks Week 6: JK's Super Teaser Saturday Special 

After a tough couple of weeks of fielding phone calls, e-mails, and texts from Manpop, Donnell, Kenny, Chris, and others asking, "JK was that you at The Spread Zone?" Manpop Donnell Kenny Chris so on and so on it is I and I am back to lend my insights to the fellas that I trust the most. You see, the team at SZ are my EF Hutton - when they talk I listen. 

                 

Last week the excitement of writing the article got the best of me, and I forgot to mention a few of my personal rules. First of all, I don't do Thursday night games, Sunday night games or Monday night games. I've seen it too often where carrying those games has hurt with big money on the line. Imagine playing a 13 team card and you have 12 games right going into Monday. You spend Sunday night and all day Monday imagining what you're going to spend your winnings on, only to watch San Diego cover against the Houston Texans or the Jets beat the Falcons. For me, that's not an acceptable risk. 

                     

If you recall, last time I said there were a few games I would bounce (play both ways). After reviewing all of my cards, I saw I didn't have the Browns on any and I had the Chiefs on a few so I turned in a 10 team and a 7 team with them on and won. I'm simply saying all of this to say put as many irons in the fire as you can afford to. This is not an exact science, and some days it can be tougher than finding out who JK is. 

                      

This week I am going with 11 picks total, and I am going to bounce 6 games. First, I am going to play all 1pm games and then another ticket with 1pm and 4pm. MY thinking is that Vegas is trying to get overly attractive with the points to lure you from taking the obvious winner such as the Chiefs, Broncos, and 49ers, so as you see those 3 games I will definitely bounce. 

My Picks with the Lines adjusted 10 points

Packers +6 1/2
Vikings +6 1/2
Texans +2 1/2
Jets +9 1/2
Bengals +2 1/2
Seahawks -3 1/2
Raiders +19 1/2
Browns +13 1/2

PM Games
Jaguars +38 1/2
Cardinals +21 1/2
Saints +13 1/2

My Bounce (give points to the other team) Games


Chiefs +1/2
Broncos -18 1/2
49ers -1 1/2
Patriots +6 1/2
Ravens +13 1/2
Bills +17 1/2


Happy Betting, Everyone,

JK

No comments:

Post a Comment