Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Why Does the "Alternative" Blue Moon Bode Well for Home Teams in Week 3 of the NFL Preseason?

Answer: It Doesn't. It's a Moon for Pete's Sake

For more questions visit us at: www.thespreadzone.com

Good Morning Dear TSZers,

I hope you're all enjoying the division preview articles. As it turns out, the Co-Founder of The Spread Zone was so impressed by the research and the quality of writing our guest authors have been submitting that he told me it was time to step aside, hang up my pen, and take over as Editor in Chief of this lowly living room operation. Unfortunately, as the Co-Founder and new Editor in Chief, I've already been given a writing assignment: figure out how to get this site some more traffic.

Although I was initially nervous about my first assignment, I knew that with some creativity and follow-through, I would at least impress my supervisor. Here are the steps I took:

Step 1: I went to Google and type in the words "Top Google Searches."

Step 2: I read the list of what's "Trending" now and tried to find a sports story so as not to completely alienate my sports betting, football-fanatical readers, or just find an "alternate" story and make fun of it.

          

Step 3: In lieu of the #6 trending Washington Redskins, I opted for Step 2B with the #1 searched "Alternative" Blue Moon. Then, to see if Google really works the way it's supposed to I decided to mention the "Alternative" Blue Moon several times in my post and add "Alternative" Blue Moon to the Labels before I submitted the post to all of my "Alternative" Blue Moon-loving fans who are intrigued by the possibility that an "Alternative" Blue Moon is different from a non-"Alternative" Blue Moon. Who knows, really?

Step 4: Having hopefully lured new readers this far into the post, I will then try to convince them to stick around a while, read some of the other posts, shop for random stuff that's popping up on their screen, and most importantly, go to The Spread Zone, become a TSZ Insider or at the very least a lifelong fan. And by lifelong, I mean until the Super Bowl is over in 2014.

C'mon. It's fun. Thanks for reading.

Vinny



No comments:

Post a Comment