Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

NBA Playoff Picks - 4/22/14

If we were baseball players or even just night club playas, our .500 average through three nights would be out - wait for it - standing. As it is, however, going 5-5 ATS, knowing the house gets the juice just feels plain lame. Like shooting fish in a barrel...if there are only two fish and you shoot one of them.

Nonetheless, we shall persist. And more importantly, we shall include our top confidence picks to get a little separation going. So far, we're 1-0 ATS with those and tonight we look to double down.

INDIANA PACERS (-7.5) over Atlanta Hawks: I'm not sure what it's going to take to wake this Pacers team up, but if they don't win this game, they can kiss their season good-bye. I like them to bounce back a la Clippers and hold the Hawks to 80.

Brooklyn Nets (+4.5) over TORONTO RAPTORS: If this were back-to-back nights I'd take the Raptors and if it were three days between games I'd take Brooklyn money line. As it is, I'll take Toronto to win and the Nets to cover.

CHICAGO BULLS (-5.5) over Washington Wizards: See Indiana description above. The Bulls will not go down 0-2, and they will cover this game.

Top Confidence Pick: Take the Pacers to right the ship.

Sorry so brief, but responsibility beckons. And by responsibility, I mean I have to take my kid swimming.

Peace out,

Vinny and Marco


No comments:

Post a Comment