Friday Five on Thursday? That's crazy. We were just tired of leaving Thursday Night Football out of our confidence picks - especially with a red hot Colts team rolling into an MJD-less Jacksonville. Indianapolis isn't just Luck-y, they're good.
Last Week: 5-0 ATS
Season To Date: 13-3 ATS
We're feeling pretty good about our relatively new Friday Five, even heading into what appears to be a more challenging weak after bookies took a hit in Week 9. We're not afraid, and neither should you be. Thanks to trusting our Friday Five, one of our fans turned $10 into $300 and was kind enough to buy Marco and I a couple of Vente coffees using our Donate button at the top of the page. Thank you Mysterio. They were delicious and inspiring. Oh, and let's all give a warm welcome to our fifth follower Fubsy9. We'll be accepting gambling monikers for him/her in the comments section below.
Now let's get to the Friday Five we've been looking forward to all week. If you'd like more information on why we made these choices, check out our Week 10 Picks ATS in the previous section. In descending order from least to most confident, our Friday Five picks are:
5. New York Giants (-4.5) over CINCINNATI BENGALS: Eli and Co. play well on the road. It will be a shoot out, but the Bengals don't win or cover against good, playoff caliber teams.
4. Denver Broncos (-3.5) over CAROLINA PANTHERS: Peyton Manning is rolling, the Broncos Defense plays better at sea level, and Cam Newton and Steve Smith will not be enough to keep this game close.
3. New York Jets (+6.5) over SEATTLE SEAHAWKS: I know - these are looking like bold guarantees aren't they? A cover in Seattle? Crazy. Not really when you look at what Rex Ryan has done to rookie QBs throughout his coaching career. Wilson will look like Tebow this weekend.
2. Indianapolis Colts (-3.5) over JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS: See why we're doing this on Thursday this week? Andrew Luck is playing out of his mind, and Reggie Wayne continues to produce big numbers for Vinny's fantasy team.
1. San Diego (+3.5) over TAMPA BAY BUCANEERS: What??? The freakin' Chargers over the Bucs? Are you kidding? That's your best pick? You guys are crazy!! Save it for Monday, people. You'll see. Tampa Bay is the most over-valued team in the NFL right now. Who did they beat? A declining Vikings squad and the Oakland Raiders? Freeman will get his numbers in the air, but Doug Martin will be shut down by the San Diego run defense. Upset alert public bettors.
BONUS PICKS: Okay, if you're reading this on Friday and you feel cheated by the fact that there are only four picks left - and you should - then here's what you can do:
1. Buy us a cup of coffee at the donate button - except for you Mysterio, you get free picks for life.
2. E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Receive the two picks Marco and I had at number six. They're different, so you'll get to participate in the decision.
Just look over our brilliant Week 10 Picks ATS and decide for yourself because truth be told - they're all right.
Good luck fellow bettors. And thanks for joining The Spread Zone Fubsy9 - we look forward to hearing from you in the comments section.
Vinny and Marco