Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Ultimate of Ultimate Fighting Championships

NHL: 51-39-1
MLB: 166-135-7
UFC: 19-10 (11-2 on top confidence picks)
ATP Tennis: 2-0
NFL Preseason: 3-0 ATS
Before I get to tonight's picks, let's recap the last two events. The first UFC event I went 5-1 with my only incorrect pick being Anderson Silva, whose loss shocked the entire world and was talked about non-stop for 2 weeks after the fight. There will be a rematch and I'm doubling down on Silva coming back and taking the rematch. I also had Swanson v Siver for FOTN which hit and was a great bout. Not too much to explain when you pull out an 83% night, especially when I said Parlay my 1 & 2 with everything and my 1 & 2 of course hit, so I hope people enjoyed that one.

As for the second UFC event, it was a weird one. I was on the right side for my big loss which was Loyto Machida - even now every expert on the planet except those three judges in Brazil said Machida won that fight 30-27 unanimous decision.  I don't know what to say except that is was absolute highway robbery. My underdog Magny lost, with his natural reach and body I don't know how he isn't unstoppable, but he lost fair and square and seriously needs to scratch everything and learn how to wrestle/TDD/Submission defence. Vinny Magalhaes simply did not show up to fight, he was a 5-1 favorite and will probably be fired from the UFC for that embarrassment of a performance. My winners all won convincingly, my not going 2 rounds was a very quick fight as predicted. So not great but it was a weird one. My UFC totals nonetheless have gone 19-10 (11-2 on my top confidence picks.) Here's how I see tonight's fights shaking out.

UFC FS1 Fight Night!: 

Don't forget to sign up to be a TSZ Insider before football season starts. If I keep hitting on the UFC fights, we might privatize those picks, too. Sign up now, and we'll throw them in with the NFL package.

http://www.thespreadzone.com/tsz-insider.html

Picks based on confidence of winning:

1. Conor "Notorious" McGregor



2. 
Alistair "Demolition Man" Overeem

alistair-overeem-ufc-1411.jpg

3.
 Uriah Hall

4db1139dcf4f21a0b3a645d8d64a9037.jpg

4. Joe "J-Lau" Lauzon

5. Chael Sonnen

6. Urijah "The California Kid" Faber (His opponent is a good ITD dog)

7. Ramsey Nijem


8.
 Ovince St. Preux (I'm parlaying 7-8 for even money)

Fight Bonuses:  Fight, submission, Knockout: of the night.

FOTN: This is a stacked card so it's hard to call, but best chance is Joe Lauzon v
 Michael "The Menace" Johnson, second would be Conor McGregor v Max Holloway.

SOTN: Joe Lauzon I say 70% chance of it, Faber 20%, the field 10%.

KOTN:
 Alistair "Demolition Man" Overeem 50% chance, Uriah Hall 40% chance, the field 10%.

Good Luck All,

Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment